Landscaping & Hardscaping
Ready to make your dreams come true? Call us today and make an appointment with our Design Team. Just ask for Dave.
This pool project in Titusville, NJ features a natural boulder waterfall with other boulders built into the coping and a diving stone. These natural boulders blend in nicely with the natural surrounding forest. To contrast the natural boulders, there is a paver sitting wall and paver fire pit along side the pool. The pool also features a cozy corner and Techo-Bloc Blu 60 pavers to accent the natural boulders and surrounding forest.
• Techo-Bloc Blu 60 pool deck
• Techo-Bloc Antika walkway
• Techo-Bloc Valencia gas fire pit
• Techo-Bloc 3” Mini Creta steps with
• Techo-Bloc bullnose coping around pool
• Custom rock waterfall
• Cast LED lighting, wall lights, path lights, up lights
• Landscape design plants, trees, shrubs, mulch, decorative stones
• New gunite pool, freeform pool
• Finish grading using screen-top soil and sod
This freeform in ground pool features a natural boulder waterfall, and a diving rock. Next to the rock waterfall in the deep end of the pool is a built in pool seat. There is Techo-Bloc bullnose coping around pool and Techo-Bloc Blu 60 pool deck.
There is a natural boulder retaining wall and natural boulders are used around the steps leading to the pool.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS