This Pennington, NJ hardscape design has everything from an outdoor kitchen, a formal English Garden, a grand entrance, a paver driveway, extensive landscape design and plantings, and a fire pit.
- Pinnacle natural stone veneers on lower portion of residence
- Pinnacle natural stone veneers on large radius front porch
- Pinnacle amber natural stone veneers installed on cooking station
- Pinnacle natural stone veneers on large radius retaining wall
- Natural brownstone treads for front porch
- Natural brownstone irregular sizes installed in mortar bed
- Techo-Bloc Villagio Grande Paver driveway
- Belgium block driveway curbing
- Irregular bluestone patio and walkways
- Informal fire pit with Pinnacle amber stone veneers
- Patio and garden in the woods
- Extensive plant package including mulch, decorative stone, plants and trees
- Formal English Garden
This is a grand front entrance that makes quite a statement. Pinnacle natural stone veneers create a beautiful look on the front porch and lower portion of the front of the house. The front steps are made of natural brownstone treads.
This outdoor kitchen is covered with a roof and is a built in part of the deck. The base is covered with Pinnacle amber natural stone veneers. The top is made of granite. The stainless steel grill, mini fridge, and range are DCS. There is also a sink and extra storage. The back side has stools and is the perfect place for entertaining guests while you prepare food.
This English Garden makes a great visual presence with crossed paths and a bird bath in the middle. There are lots of plantings and flowers in this design.
Fire Pit – Patio
This informal fire pit is constructed with Pinnacle amber stone veneers, and the top is made of granite. The patio surrounding patio is made of irregular bluestone.
This driveway was made with Techo-Bloc Villagio Grande pavers. Belgium block curbing was added as well.